Thursday, January 27, 2011

Apologies, heads up and whatnot



Sincerest apologies for the lack of show this week. Caught a well poky bit of food poisoning and wasnt able to do much apart from groan and cry like a little girl... no one needs to be subjected to that!
However after a ghost like day of recuperation I'm as close to match fitness as I'm ever likely to be, and will be musically misconducting proceedings at the Ginger Minx tonight as per norm from 8.30.
Coming up on Saturday night don't forget Benji B will hitting you with his rhythm stick at the Turnaround (details below) and should you be in Melbourne or surrounds look out because I've snuck my way onto the bill at the Cumbia Cosmonauts gig at Bar Open and I've got an exclusive Unitone HiFi remix to run as well as pleeeeenty more... and Cumbia Cosmonauts and Monkey Marc... hot damn tamale.(see flyer above)

No comments:

Post a Comment